Sherwin Family Vineyards is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Sherwin Family Vineyards takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sherwin Family Vineyards Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sherwin Family Vineyards Websiteis partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sherwin Family Vineyards Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sherwin Family Vineyards Website:
- Phone: (707) 963-1154
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 4060 Spring Mountain Road
- St. Helena, CA 94574
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Sherwin Family Vineyards Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- browser X with assistive technology Y on operating system Z
Sherwin Family Vineyards Website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions" or "Mobile operating systems older than 5 year
Accessibility of Sherwin Family Vineyards Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Sherwin Family Vineyards Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Sherwin Family Vineyards Website:
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please use the 'report issue' button if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact email@example.com for support.
Sherwin Family Vineyards assessed the accessibility of Sherwin Family Vineyards Websiteby the following approaches:
- External evaluation
An evaluation report for Sherwin Family Vineyards Website is available at: https://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/after/reports/report.
An evaluation statement for Sherwin Family Vineyards Website is available at: https://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/after/reports/statement.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Sherwin Family Vineyards
Director of Communication
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.